Product Development Philolophy
Here are three of quotes from Buckminster Fuller that will give you a glimpse into how we develop product.
* Waste is nothing but the resources we are not harvesting. We allow this because we’ve been ignorant of their value.
* You never change things by fighting the existing reality.
To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.
* The best way to predict the future is to design it.
To this, we add in Biomimicry, the imitation of the models, systems, and elements of nature for the purpose of solving complex problems.
Nature has solved some of the engineering problems of harnessing solar energy
Here are some of the attributed you will find integrated into our products.
* We are moving the manufacture of our products to be waste free, this saves money
* At the end of a product's useful life, our products will be 100% recyclable, this saves resources
* Waste heat dissipation and or capture this makes product more efficient
* Because of this we are able to capture more usable energy makes our products for cost-effective
Systems work best
When they are designed to work together
This is why we call our products RA Systems.
Get the most out of your solar installations by
Giving you the most resilience to your system
And adding years to the systems production.
Panel Product Specification Sheets
60 cell panel options with the following nameplate ratings: 72 cell panel options with the following nameplate ratings:
Put your windows to work making your building Net Zero
Monitoring Deal Sheet
This product deal sheet has just a brief overview of some of the capabilities of this product.
This product deal sheet has just a brief overview of our SPPA's
This product brochure has a more in-depth explanation of the technical capabilities of our RA Logic product.
Racking for every situation
This product deal sheet is just one of our designed to last racking systems for virtually any situation.
Factors to considering when selecting Sustainable Energy Systems
Here are the four crucial issues we look at when installing a sustainable energy system
All of these drive towards the Bankability of the system.
These help you rely on the financial returns the system is projecting.
Together these factors make your project bankable.
1) The five steps to safety:
All component carry the highest level of safety, standards, and certifications
* UL 1973 (Racking)
* UL 1642 (Cells/Panels)
* UL 1741 (Inverter)
+ UL 508 ( Controls)
2) Safety-focused integrated system design
Our emphasis is on a systems approach
Products are designed to work together and thus avoiding safety issues.
3) Rigorous lab and field testing
4) Safety-focused monitoring of operational systems
Our ongoing monitoring system allows for predictive analytics of the system
We monitor down to the cell voltage and temperature
5) End of life system management